• 40 mil gray PVC exterior coating.
• 2 mil gray urethane interior coating.
• Trade sizes from 1/2″ through 2″ in various styles and configurations.
• Sealing sleeves on all conduit openings.
• Neoprene O-ring is standard.
• Molded-in PVC seal preserves venting characteristics of fitting but seals out corrosives.
• Standard material is a cast iron alloy body with a copper-free aluminum cover. Consult Factory for availability of cast iron covers.
• Internal green grounding screw is standard.
GUA series conduit outlet boxes are installed in hazardous location conduit systems to serve as pull and splice boxes, to change the direction of a conduit run, to connect runs of conduit, or to provide access to conductors. They are provided with covers as standard. Inquire about special covers to allow use to mount lighting fixtures or as sealing fittings. Electrical continuity of the conduit system is maintained across assembled joints.