|They are available in four different styles:
Right Angle – to attach the conduit run at a 90° angle to a beam or structural member.
Parallel – to attach the conduit run parallel to a beam or al member.
Hanger Rod Beam Clamp – to attach a single all thread rod to a beam or structural member.
• 40 mil gray PVC exterior coating on right angle clamps.
• 20 mil gray PVC exterior coating on parallel and edge clamps.
• Right angle clamps supplied with plastic encapsulated screws..
• All clamps specifically sized to fit PVC coated conduit.
• Right angle and parallel clamps available in 10 trade sizes 1/2″ through 4″.
• Edge clamps available in 3 trade sizes 1/2″ through 1″.
• Hanger rod beam clamps available with 5 different jaw openings 15/16″ through 2 1/8″.