PVC Coated Conduit Body
Conduit body with covers are offered in Form 8 and Form 7 styles, each with numerous configurations to provide a complete coated conduit system. May be used to make 90° bends, for pull outlets, to provide for taps or splices, to act as a mounting outlet for wiring devices or lighting fixtures etc. Form 8 style fittings 1/2″ – 2″ have an integral V-Seal gasket for superior corrosion protection. Electrical continuity of the conduit system is maintained across assembled joints.
• 40 mil gray PVC exterior coating.
• 2 mil gray urethane interior coating.
• 10 trade sizes from 1/2″ through 4″.
• Sealing sleeves on all conduit openings.
• Form 7 style cover uses retained stainless screw and wedge clip design.
• Form 8 style cover uses plastic encapsulated stainless steel screws with retainers built into covers for trade sizes 1/2″ through 2″.
• Integral V-Seal gasket on Form 8 style, sizes 1/2″ through 2″.