PVC Coated Couplings
PVC coated rigid metal conduit couplings with gray urethane interior coating connects coated conduit sections. Electrical continuity is maintained across assembled joints. PVC sleeves on couplings seal off on conduit PVC coating when assembled to prevent corrosive liquids and vapors from attacking threaded joints.
• 40 mil gray PVC exterior coating.
• 2 mil gray urethane interior coating over galvanized threads.
• 12 trade sizes from 1/2″ through 6″.
• Sealing sleeves on both ends.
• Molded external ribs on 1/2″ – 4″ to prevent tool damage during assembly.
• Couplings are straight tapped.