PVC Coated Expansion Joint
XJG,AX type expansion joints are used to connect two lengths of conduit subject to longitudinal movement, including that caused in long runs by thermal expansion and contraction.
• 40 mil gray PVC exterior coating.
• 2 mil gray urethane interior and thread coating.
• 10 trade sizes from 1/2″ through 4″.
• Sealing sleeves on all conduit openings.
• Supplied with required external bonding jumper.
• Available with either 4″ or 8″ maximum movement.
• UL Listed Standard 514B.
• CSA Standard: C22.2 No. 18.