PVC Coated FS/FD Box
Device boxes and covers are available in several configurations and may be used in coated conduit systems to accommodate wiring devices, to serve as pull boxes for conductors, or to allow for splices and taps in conductors. Covers are available separately. Electrical continuity of the conduit system is maintained across assembled joints.
• 40 mil gray PVC exterior coating.
• 2 mil gray urethane interior coating.
• 3 trade sizes from 1/2″ through 4″.
• Available in Standard (KKFS) and Deep (KKFD) Styles.
• Internal green grounding screw is standard.
• Sealing sleeves on all conduit openings.
• Flat molded PVC gasket mates with all standard covers.