PVC Coated Liquid Tight Connectors
Liquid tight connectors are used with liquid tight conduit to wire motors, transformers, processing equipment, pumps, etc. The flexible conduit and the PVC coated connector work together to seal out water and other corrosive liquids, protecting the conductors from damage.
• 40 mil gray PVC exterior coating.
• 2 mil gray urethane interior and thread coating.
• 13 trade sizes from 3/8″ through 6″.
• Sealing sleeves on all conduit openings.
• Available in straight, 45° or 90° body configurations.
• Available with an external grounding lug.
• UL Standard 514B.
• CSA Standard: C22.2 No. 18.