PVC Coated Conduit Union
UNF unions are used to connect conduit to conduit or to allow for future changes to the conduit system. Female threads are provided at each end.UNY unions are used to connect conduit to a conduit fitting, junction box, or device enclosure. One end is a male thread and the other is female.
• 40 mil gray PVC exterior coating.
• 2 mil gray urethane interior coating.
• 13 trade sizes from 1/2 through 6″.
• Sealing sleeves on all conduit openings.
• Molded PVC gasket seals fitting.
• National Electric Code/CEC UNF, UNY 1/2″ through 1″.
• UNF/UNY -905, -1005.
• UNF/UNY all sizes.
• UL Standard 886.
• CSA Standard: C22.2 No. 30.